The Pulaski Academy & Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, marital status, disabilities, veteran status, or national origin. The Pulaski Academy & Central School Disitrct is an equal opportunty employer and in compliance with all federal and state laws governing employment regulations.
Professional Application Process: (Administrative, Coaching, Teaching, and Teaching Assistant Applicants) All certificated candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, college transcripts, three (3) letters of reference, and a copy of NYS certification (if applicable). Application materials can be submitted electronically via OLAS or sent to: District Clerk, Pulaski Academy & Central School District, Pulaski, NY 13142.
Civil Service Application Process: (Bus Driver, Food Service Worker, Cleaner, Maintenance, Account Clerk, and Secretary Applicants) Use the application when applying for any civil service position. Please complete an application and mail it to: District Clerk, Pulaski Academy & Central School District, Pulaski, NY 13142.
Substitute Application Process: Substitute Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cleaners, Food Service Helpers & Bus Drivers. Please complete an application and mail it to the District Clerk, Pulaski Academy & Central School District, Pulaski, NY 13142.
Current Job Openings:
- NEW! - Teacher Assistant - Full Time - Please submit an application and proof of certification to the District Clerk, 2 Hinman Rd., Pulaski, NY 13142 or apply on OLAS.
Civil Service Application:
- NEW! Cleaner - Full Time
- Fingerprint Clearance required. Application to Pamela McCrobie, District Office, 2 Hinman Rd. Pulaski, NY 13142
- NEW! Bus Drivers - Will Pay to Train
- Call Bryan Phillips at (315) 298-7378.
- Substitute Positions
- Substitute Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cleaners, Food Service Helpers, and Bus Drivers
- Other Positions
- Lifeguards - Hourly, used on an as needed basis.