Class of 2021
Dear Students and Families:
Below is the latest information and updates regarding Senior Photo dates and process.
WHEN: Crimson, Tuesday, October 13; Blue, Wednesday, October 14; Remote Tuesday, October 13 (Ms. Burns will reach out to all remote students to schedule a time)
WHERE: Room 217 (Remote students will need temperature checks before entering building)
WHAT TO WEAR: Students should wear formal attire. The choice of color and style is completely up to each student and their family.
SUBMITTING YOUR OWN SENIOR PHOTOGRAPH: If you and your family wish to submit your own senior photo, please carefully read the following submission criteria, and email Linda Burns (email@example.com), our yearbook advisor, with any questions you might have:Senior Yearbook Photo Submission Specifications:
- Send your photo to Linda Burns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio photo must be named: lastname_firstname.jpeg
- JPEG file format only.
- Vertical format only.
- Head and shoulder shot only. No hands to the face or severe tilts.
- Formal attire (school appropriate)
- Traditional Old Master Style backgrounds. No busy backgrounds please.
- Outdoor photographs, props, or mug shot style photos will not be permitted for this section of the book.
- Head size should be 1 ½ from the chin to the top of the hair.
- 300 dpi only.
- File must be properly color corrected to print clearly in the yearbook.
- 2:1 highlight to shadow lighting ratio.
- Proper studio lighting using a 4 light system to provide good separation between the Subject and background.
- 2.5 x 3.5 images size leaving ½ space between the head and the top of the file.
- SRGB color space only (CMYK or Adobe 1998) will not be permitted.